About Me

My photo
I am the youngest of four children, an auntie of 13. I love my job, mostly, lets say its a challenge.

Friday 5 September 2008

So need to move

I really hate where I live, been here for 5yrs. Cars I've had in that time have been vandalised, stolen, tires slashed, wing mirrors kicked off n smashed, wiper blades bent or stolen, aerial stolen, dents in body work n my reg plate snapped. None of this is personal, its just area i live.

I also have scary neighbour's that have domestics in the middle of the night which end with me calling the police n getting one of them carted off. Another who takes his dog for a walk around 1am but bangs the doors in the close really loudly. Last night he took his bucket out hit every fence, slammed the bucket lids open n shut, threw his rubbish into another neighbour's bin n then started to shout abuse at a neighbouring close waving his sandal in the air cause they were annoyed at the noise he was making at 2am. I was actually thinking of typing a letter to these individuals with a fake council head, so think its official pointing out this inappropriate behaviour. I so should.

I'm getting more n more depressed living here every year. I'm desperately trying to find somewhere else to live, my mother has offered to help me out financially for a few years if the place I find is a little out of my price range, so I can move away from this nightmare. Homes are few n far between at the moment, I don't see it happening anytime soon but the thought that I'm moving eventually is comforting...x

No comments: